GLOBALEA Consulting is an independent consulting firm in risk analysis and security.
Our business consists in offering to our customers the opportunity to gain a precious time in their decision-making and to help them conceive and set up a security policy in their project.
Through our experience and partners' network, we have a complete know-how, which combines cross-functional understanding of problems and in-depth knowledge of the matters to be covered.
"Being a right-hand man which advises and assists you in the integration of security at the heart of your project."
To be committed over time as far upstream possible
Globalea Consulting was founded in 2013 by Frederic Frachon. After a long experience within the French Ministry of Defence and in a major engineering group specialized in Energy, Frederic Frachon wished to create an independent consulting firm, able of accompanying the managements of companies and projects, over time and as far upstream as possible of their projects.
Our ambition is to commit with the highest standards with a number limited of customers and to help them meet their security challenges in a pragmatic manner.
This approach combines a strong personal relationship in the trust and excellence, which we make a commitment to respect.
An expertise for a comprehensive approach
Frederic Frachon biography
- Training in International Relations, Geopolitics (Masters) and Business Intelligence (DESS University of Marne-la-Vallée).
- Graduated "Agent Port Facility Security" (School of Merchant Marine of Nantes).
- Intelligence Officer, Analyst at the French Ministry of Defence on the Africa and Middle East areas, 8 years.
- Design and implementation of the security system on a construction site in Yemen (5000 p), 1 year on site.
- Security Manager on an offshore project in Nigeria, 6 months.
- Regional Security Manager in a multinational company specialized in Energy sector, 5 years. Design and implementation of security policy of international projects.